In this episode of The Universal Man podcast, Grego and Pricey discuss Grego’s personal quarterly offsite process and why it’s so effective.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why quarterly personal checkpoints are highly valuable
- What the optimal time is for a bit of time away
- Some simple tools Grego uses for his offsites
“Often we say to ourselves that we will ‘one day’ go away and think about where we’re going from a professional or personal point of view. But ‘one day’ tends not to actually happen.”
Key points in the episode
- Grego shares the need for a quarterly personal time away to realign and reconnect with personal and professional plans and goals, and reset to make course corrections.
- He also did annual vision boards before but found them ineffective and didn’t get the traction he wanted.
- He researched systems and procedures and realised that his process lacked regular check-ins, so he created a quarterly check-in process for himself.
- He has been doing quarterly check-ins for 13 years, but it can be adapted to one’s preference, whether it’s quarterly, monthly, or weekly.
- Grego’s process includes finding a spiritual home, getting away from one’s normal routine, and spending two hours to a full day to work on oneself and the business.
- The process includes a full decompress to dump everything out of his brain that’s been scattered around, a visioning process, a review of goals, and setting intentions for the next quarter.
Grego and Pricey