In this episode of The Universal Man podcast, Grego and Pricey discuss how taking little steps can result in achieving big goals.
In this episode we talk about:
- Taking one step at a time towards success
- Dropping your ego and seeking help
- Thinking practically instead of focusing on the end result
“No mountain climber has ever got to a summit without failure.”
Key points in the episode
- The Chinese philosopher Laozi, once said, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with every single step.”
- There is a great analogy of climbing a mountain, where the challenge can be overwhelming, but taking one step at a time is the key to success.
- It is important to take practical steps towards your goal, rather than just thinking about the end result.
- When you are unsure of what to do next, taking a small step and asking for help are key to overcoming challenges.
- Drop your ego and seek help, as often a little help can give you the momentum you need to get or keep going.
Grego and Pricey